Last updated: November 3, 2022
Below you will find our current covid policies. These policies are in place to maintain the safety and comfort of both our clients and staff members.
- Masks are no longer mandatory but are recommended.
- If you are COVID positive, we ask that you DO NOT enter the clinic.
- If you are exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms, you may be asked to wear a mask.
- Clients are now able to come into the exam room with their pet for appointments but only ONE owner may be in the room with the doctor/technician at a time (unless otherwise discussed).
- Clients will be asked to step out of the room so that a technician may assist the doctor with vaccines, taking lab samples, or other treatments.
Please note that these policies are subject to change at any time. We continue to appreciate your cooperation and support. If you have any questions about the above information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email.
Dundas Euclid Animal Hospital