Dundas Euclid Animal Hospital would like to inform all our clients regarding a few changes we have made in light of the COVID 19 pandemic.
In light of COVID-19, we have implemented additional protocols to maximize social distancing to prevent the spread of this virus. The safety of clients and staff members is our top priority and these measures are to ensure that we can stay open to help as many pets as we can.
- Upon arrival, please make sure that there are no more than TWO clients in the reception area. If so, please wait until one client leaves before you enter.
- We also ask that only ONE person accompanies your pet into the clinic.
- Once in the lobby, please stay behind the barrier and stand on one of the two social distancing decals on the floor. One of our team members will then assist you.
- Clients are not permitted in the exam room at this time. Once you arrive with your pet, a staff member will get a detailed history from you regarding the reason for the visit.
- We will then take your pet into the exam room so that the doctor can examine them while you wait outside the hospital. If you would like to go home, we can board your pet until you come back. Please have your phone on hand and expect a call from the veterinarian shortly.
- You will get a phone call from the doctor once the exam is complete, and they will explain their findings and recommendations with a treatment plan including approximate costs.
- Once the agreed upon treatments are complete, a staff member will bring your pet back to you in the designated waiting area and we will also bring you any medications and/or products prescribed.
- Payments can be made in person either by debit or credit and we now offer payment by Interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are NOT accepting cash payments.
- If you are coming to the clinic to pick up medication, food, or any other supplies we ask that you call ahead to notify us that you are on your way. This will give us time to collect your items and place them in our designated pick area.
- If you need a refill on medication, we ask that you give us at least 48 hours notice as some medications need to be approved by one of our veterinarians or need to be specially ordered.
We are continuing to adapt to improve community safety and remain functional for as long as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and continued support during these trying times.